Sunday, January 28, 2024

And Then The Fish Painting...

A quick post about the fish painting.   I have begun the painting process!   Not that special, unless you consider the amount of overtime I have accrued this last week.    I have barely had time to relax, let alone have time for painting.   So not much happened between my last post and today.  

But!  I DID manage to get a little bit done tonight... before the lions game.   Not being much of a football fan,  I happen to currently live with one!   So... the football bug has rubbed off on me.  I actually found myself cheering for Green Bay!  ( Unthinkable!)   

But tonight Detroit plays... and I guess they are going well this season.   Funny, becayse we always thought they were "losers" being from Michigan...   ( We were from Michigan....  So  OUR team by default.)  But now, I guess they might have a shot!   I probably just jinxed them, but I will watch the game at least. 

Getting back to the fish!   There are many colors to the Pumpkin-seed Sunfish.   I have only begun the process of layer after layer of colors.   I will chip away at it as the week goes by.   

In the mean time... the game is starting and the Beer and Munchies are calling.    So I will make this a quick post.  

Hope everyone is having a great weekend ... if they did not have to work for half of it. ( like I did!)    Because ever second counts.... especially in Football

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Week Down!

 I think this is week 4!  And I'm still here....   Hooray!  God continues to bless me.  And I am grateful for his presents.   I will adm...